Friday, December 14, 2007

The Beginning of the End

The whole idea of 'picklejuice' came about because I wanted to go to a place where I could just complain. I don't like to do that on my other blog because I prefer to keep things on a lighter note. Lately, I have not blogged much because I have been having a rough couple of months.

It all started the end of October when I walked into church and it seemed like half the lights were not on. After church, I ask Pete if it was dark in church and he said "No, it was the same as always." My heart sank. THe previous week, things had seemed 'normal' and now I have lost a significant amount. Usually the vision is worse on days when I am sick or tired but I felt fine.

Now it is two months later and things are just as bad. I somehow make it through Thanksgiving and we have an unusual amount of doctor appointments. Next week, I will try to see if I can get in to see a doctor in Chicago who was at the RP convention.

Meanwhile I cannot seem to get out of the slump I am in and it is taking its toll on my family. Right now the phrase "the beginning of the end' really sums up how I feel.

No comments: